EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rushing Project


Feeling very tired. I stay awake to work till 4:00am yesterday night, rushing to meet a due date of a programming project.

This morning I woke up at 7:30am to continue with my work.

At 10:00am, before I could finish the project, I got a call from office asking me to train a group of people on a new finance package that the company is developing. Then calls just keep coming and I only left office at 7:30pm.

Dropped by at a colleague's house to have a Deepavali open house dinner.

Before I managed to get home, I was called by my uncle, asking me to go over his house to settle something.

Ah... finally got home at 10:00pm, took bath and now going to continue with my programming work.

It's a long long day. Long time never accomplish so much things in one day. Hope I could finish my work up to the mark required...

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:51:00 AM, Blogger huibee said…

    dont you think life shouldnt be like that?
    i mean.. this is not a satisfying accomplishment right?
    its like 20 or 30 years later when you look back
    you cant really remember anything on your 20s
    other than.. work & work & work..

    i dont know anyway
    because i havent really entered that area
    hahaha.. :D

    btw those strange fish photos from langkawi are with me
    because i noticed you wasnt able to show any of them here..
    haha

     
  • At Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:09:00 AM, Blogger EngLee said…

    If, after 20 years, you are just travelling everywhere, enjoying the fruits you have accumulated in your 20s, it's still worth it. That's what I think.

    Lazy to show so much picture here. Have to upload one by one. But I'm not sure if I have all the photos from Langkawi.

    Anyway, I just woke up early to continue with my work. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home