EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Friday, June 27, 2008

DHL - Dua Hari Lagi (Two More Days)


That was what my form one teacher told me about DHL - the courier service. Anyway, this post has nothing to do with DHL, but to announce my final two days in eGENTING.

I still have a long list of tasks to be finished in these two days. Need to finish all the things I owe them.

Will probably make another post after I become a FREE MAN.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, June 27, 2008 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Felix Leong said…

    ... so that you can freely do some whistle blowing, exposing skeletons in the closet etc...? LOLOLOLOL :p

    The office is starting to get quieter by the day.

     
  • At Friday, June 27, 2008 2:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jom minum! But now that you won't be there anymore, how I come find you during PC Fair Fridays? lol.

     
  • At Friday, June 27, 2008 2:42:00 PM, Blogger EngLee said…

    Felix,

    I don't make much noise, so, I doubt there would be much difference.

    gbyeow,

    Don't worry, we can meet up at PC fair at early morning of Friday. I don't have to wait for lunch hours any more. How about getting a limited hard disk deal from HWM? ;)

     
  • At Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha. Good idea. I also usually don't wait for lunch hour :) Only wait to have lunch with you guys. I'll call you during next PC Fair. See you there in the morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home