EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One Hour from Klang to Klang


I thought after leaving my nine-five job (or should it be eight-nine job?) at Kuala Lumpur, I don't have to stuck in traffic jam for hours. It just happen again few minutes ago. I had to go to Public Bank Taman Chi Liung (somewhere near Klang Hospital).

It took me less than 15 minutes to get myself there, but when I'm on my way back, it took me more than 40 minutes to cross the Jambatan Kota (the Klang bridge). Blame it on the construction blocking one lane of the bridge.

While I was swearing the authority, an ambulance appear behind me. I can see that all drivers would like to give way, but there weren't any place for us to squeeze. If there is someone almost dying in the ambulance, I can only wish him luck.

I was told that it would be closed till next third quarter of 2009. Next time, I am not going to take the risk again. I'll just come back using the Connaught bridge through Sentosa.

Anybody had to travel through the way everyday? Any better route for me?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home