EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Tuesday, July 01, 2008

First Page of My New Chapter


Today morning was indeed a different one. I woke up at 9:10am, NOT 7:00am anymore.

Sadly, that's the only thing that really changed. I dressed in office wear meet with a group of suppliers, negotiating on how their system could be linked to my system. Next, I have a quick lunch at KFC in a petrol station.

Second half was spent with a different group of system users. We discussed on how the system can be improved and what should be done in the later phases of the system. The discussion took about 4 hours. The 4-hour discussion is very tiring, but fruitful.

I finally reached home at 8:25pm, slightly better than my eGENTING days. I'll have to begin writing draft of discussion into formal specifications now....

SO, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENT? DOES MY LIFE REALLY CHANGED?

I'll need some more time to judge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home