EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Friday, July 04, 2008

First Time on a Golf Course


Yesterday was my first time on a golf course. I wasn't prepared for this first time. I don't have golf set. Even my golf shoes were bought the day earlier. I remember I don't even do well when I went for driving range last time.

I knew I had to try it, though I was forced to do it this time. As we reach Kundang Lakes Country Club at 8:00am, we went for training at driving range first. My performance at driving range was much better than how I did last time.

The fee for 9 holes at Kundang golf course was not expensive. It was at around RM25 per person. We also rented the cart which costs more. I find it hard to control the cart in the beginning.

I actually felt nervous first time playing in the course. I was unable to stroke the ball properly when I'm on the course. On a par 5 hole, it took me 12 strokes!

We were unable to finish the 9 holes due to rain pouring down heaving when we were playing the 4th holes.

Anyhow, it was a great experience. Call me up if you are interested to go for driving range training. I seriously need more training!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home