EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa


I haven't been to the cinema for months, didn't expect the next movie I'm watching is Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. My comment on the show was simple: Humorous but the story line is slightly too simple and predictable. It's definitely a good show for the kids (and I suppose it's meant for them).

I thought I'll just need to relax as I have too much things to think lately. The movie just fits how I wanted it to be.

Go get yourself some laughs.

--

When I was writing this, I received a call from one of my partners. Told me something really serious. Something that I wouldn't want to confront now, but it has to happen very soon. The outside world has so much obstacles to overcome (so, I advise you to be contented when you're with a good company). I guess that's the price to pay to be successful. Didn't expect something so simply could become so hard..... I just want to write some computer programs, man!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home