EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Sunday, September 25, 2005

On My 22nd Birthday


I celebrated with my girlfriend. I had a great lunch with her at The Chilli in Midvalley. On this is my first visit to Mexican food, I find that the food was extraordinary! In addition to the great food, they are giving out free dessert for birthday boy!

My girlfriend and I taking the free dessert
I celebrated together with SingWang. He's only 4 days older than me. We treated our buddies to have seafood dinner at Teluk Gong (a well-known seafood zone in Klang). Next, we went to KTV at Klang Parade for a singing session. I would like to thank SingWang for sharing the joy together and my buddies who made my birthday moments memorable.

My buddies who were with me on my day
My colleagues treated me Korean food in Crowne Plaza Hotel. The Korean food is actually very tasty and flavoursome, especially the big portion of chicken, made me so full! Thanks!

[Photo will be uploaded soon]

I received a number of birthday wishes through emails, calls, online instant messages and SMS. Thanks for the wishes. I appreciate each and every wish from you all!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home