It's Another Year
Looking back my goals for 2009
- Lose procrastination attitude and stay motivated to accomplish my monthly financial goal. [No more procrastination! Yea!]
- Abide by the schedule I created for myself. Be discipline! [Mission failed. Where's my schedule? Blame it on room renovation!]
- Complete all projects on time. [Improved]
- Setup my own software development office. [Accomplished]
- Lose my belly and build a strong and healthy body. Aim for body weight of 75kg, by visiting gym at least twice a week. [Mission failed, but weight is quite near due to heavy work load and stress, not the healthy way.]
- Read at least one book a month. [Mission failed]
- Get Competent Communicator title in Toastmaster. [Mission failed. Didn't go for Toastmaster anymore due to tight schedule]
Other things accomplished
- Signed the certificate of marriage, legally got myself a wife. If you think this is not an accomplishment, you will know it is one when you get married.
- Got myself into a different business world, changed my mindset and perspective in managing business.
- Setup a new business with a new office in a new field.
Do I have any other accomplishments? Should have blogged more so I do not need to squeeze my brain now.
Goals for 2010
- Financial: Double my net-worth by end of year.
- Health 1: To sleep early, by 12:00am daily and wake up early by 8:00am. (I'm writing this post at 2:00am?)
- Health 2: Join a gym and go at least twice a week. 75kg is still my goal, but I want it the healthier way.
- IT Office: Get myself a few programmers to reduce my work load.
- Time management: Allocate at least 1 days a week for myself and family. To regain control of my own time.
- Personal development: To improve communication skills, hopefully thru Toastmaster.
That's it. And... maybe writing more blog posts should be one of my goals..