EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Year Celebration


I know it's been weeks since I last updated my blog. I'm busy with my work and also my other blogs. Anyhow, I finally able to make a post on my 2006 New Year Countdown celebration at Ikano Power Centre.

That day was a hectic day for me. My ex-coursemates asked me to join them at 5:00pm. In my schedule, I'll still have to have dinner with my family. I'll still have to attend a bachelor party before I can join them at Ikano.

My dinner with family was a different one that day. We had Osaka, the Japanese restaurant in Bandar Baru Klang, instead of the chinese cuisine we normally have. I can't remember the name of those japanese food (although I learn Japanese before). The only one I can remember is the 'Black Dragon', which was the best I had there. Go try it if you have not been there before. Expect to spend around RM40 per person, if you want to have a full meal there.

After that, I fetched all my friends with plan to go to the bachelor party. It was already 10:00pm. Somebody suggested that we don't waste time at the party but go straight to Ikano and everybody agreed.

Although the traffic is quite congested, we managed to reach the place before 11:00pm. I saw my colleague, some mountain-climbing friends and also my ex-coursemates that invited me to join them at 5:00pm.

Here's a picture of the gang that went with me.

Friends that went with me

We watch some local artists made some live performances. We countdown with a large crowd of people.

Countdown crowd

They have around 15 minutes of fireworks right after countdown. Then, we went over to Taman Megah to have supper before we went back to sleep.

5 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:09:00 PM, Blogger zbjernak said…

    OSAKA rocks...
    really...

    genki and sushi king..can lick ass
    i too find osaka served the best sushi...

    alright i m not sushi expert...
    but i just love it...the look, the name, the taste... very nice

     
  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 4:29:00 PM, Blogger Swarkoo said…

    iziit..i never try before Osaka..must try it one day...

    wah..boy..at last u update ur blog..haha..had been coming in for few weeks and it is still with the PIKOM entry...at last get to read something diff...

    all the guys with u looks cool..
    anyway..wish u Happy New Year

     
  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 4:46:00 PM, Blogger EngLee said…

    I'm busy with my other blogs. I'll make sure I update my blog more often.

    Go Osaka and try the Black dragon. Priced at around RM 13. There are 8 pieces of sushi in that dish. Hehehe.

    All the guys with me looks cool? Does that implies that I look bad in the crowd? LOL

     
  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Swarkoo said…

    Wei..i tried Black Dragon already just now...is kinda good..But the Osaka Tempura ordered by me not nice..my 'taste' teruk..kaka..all the food that ZB and Yu Mei ordered taste better..

    Sorry..i forget to say that u actually looks the best among the whole group..haha...dun LOL lar..

     
  • At Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:50:00 PM, Blogger EngLee said…

    Wow, so fast. Can see that you are so hungry! :)

    You won't get any gift for praising me. Haha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home