EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Sunday, July 17, 2005

Great Job, Maxis!


My father lost his handphone on last Thursday. On that night, I called Maxis to ask them on how to recover the number. I was thinking that it will not be possible for him to get a new SIM card with the same number since he's using Hotlink prepaid. They informed me that I can get it back if I'm able to pay a visit to Maxis Center and provide them with some information (for them to confirm that my father is the owner). Yesterday morning, I went there and fill up a form. In a matter of minutes, everything has been done and the service is FREE! I plugged the SIM card into a new phone and pass it back to my father. Didn't expect everything can be solved in such a short time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home