EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Tuesday, May 03, 2005

First Working Day


Today is the first day I started my working life. Leaving school and study life. The company I'm working for is located in the middle of the Golden Triangle in Kuala Lumpur (KL)! So, for this first day, I decided to take public transport instead of driving. I woke up at 5:00am sharp this morning with great spirit to work. After I had my breakfast and bath, I managed to get myself to be in Klang KTM station at 6:15am. From Klang station, I travelled to Central KL station before boarding on the KL Monorail. Finally, I reached office at 7:45am. It's too early! After waited for 15 minutes, another guy who looked like a fresh-graduate also came and waited together with me. Everyone in the company finally came to the office at around 9:00am. They all looks quite friendly and helpful. They helped me a lot to setup my PC. Besides setting up PC, I spent most of the time reading user manual with thousands of pages to learn about the operation of the company. Quite boring but I think everyone will have to go thru this for their new company. Hopefully I will get to be assigned some interesting task soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home