EngLee's Path

A blog about Eng Lee's life, a freelance programmer in Royal Klang Town (Malaysia).


Sunday, April 10, 2005

Hong Leong Charity Run


After resting for months since the previous marathon run, I thought I still be able to run 7km without the need to stop for walking. Hong Leong Charity Run has proved me wrong. I just came back from Hong Leong Charity Run 2005 in Shah Alam. It is an anual activity for me (and my scout troop) since I was in Secondary school. This morning my brother woke me up at 6:45am and we left our house at 7:00am when Boon Seng (brother's friend) fetch us. He have been waiting in front of my house gate for 15 minutes! (Sorry!) When we reached there, the aerobic session has just started. The run actually began at 8:00am. It took me 47 minutes to reach the ending point. A very dissapointing record! I was not mentally strong for run anymore. I need to build it up again! Heard that there's another run next week. Hopefully I will perform better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home